VIG: Agri-Fab 50" Snow Thrower
(13) Support Videos Available
When the snow falls and blankets your yard it looks beautiful, for a while. But at some point the snow must be removed.
2. What’s Inside The Box &Tools Required
Welcome, in this segment, you will see what is included in the box and what tools you will need to complete the assembly of the snow thrower.
3. Tractor Preparation & Tractor Frame Set-up
This segment will show you how to set up the tractor frame and how to prepare the tractor for the snow thrower assembly and attachment
4. Connecting the Relay Box & Wire Harness
In this segment, we will show you how to connect the Relay Box and the Wire Harness to the frame
5. Attaching the Hanger Brackets & Shoulder Bolts
This segment will show you how to attach the Hanger Brackets and Shoulder Bolts to the outside of the tractor frame
6. Manual Attachment Clutch Preparation
This segment will show you how to attach the Clutch for a Manual Attachment.
7. Electric Attachment Clutch Preparation
This segment will show you how to attach the Clutch for an Electric Attachment
8. Assembling the Snow Thrower
This segment will show you how to assemble the Snow Thrower
9. Attaching Snow Thrower to Tractor
This segment will show you how to attach the snow thrower to your tractor.
10. Installing Auger Belt, Setting the Tension, & Attaching the Reflectors
This segment will show you how to install the Auger Belt, how to set the tension, and how to attach the reflectors to the snow thrower
11. Operating the Snow Thrower
This segment will show you how to operate your snow thrower.
12. Snow Thrower Maintenance, Service, & Adjustments
This segment will show you how to properly maintain your snow thrower and provide any needed basic service and adjustments.
13. Finished Product & Wrap Up
Congratulations! Your Agri-Fab 50” Snow Thrower is now fully assembled and ready to use
Mon-Fri 7:00am-5:00pm (CST)